Just Give Up!

I find that humans never want to give up, we think we can always come back from a terrible fall. This is true sometimes, but there comes a time when someone has to accept the reality of their own life. I'm not saying to NEVER try! I am saying stop letting something you know you can't fix nor control beat you up and still get a terrible result or the result you knew deep down inside would perspire. This will eat you up and make you feel inadequate when you are just enough and shouldn't let something like this overwhelm you. Accept your fate with the thought of knowing you tried your best but you will not be a victim of feeling inadequate just because of this messed up reality. So in a sense...it's okay to give up if you feel like it is consuming you and spitting you back out into a bitter unfulfilled person. Don't confuse this with NOT trying again. Some things are not meant for you to understand and overcome at a specific point in your life. So maybe you couldn't overcome this situation before, now you are given another chance and this time you are strong enough to conquer it. That's just what I think though...
AN:
       When I start second guessing my choices I like to reassure myself by writing what I'm scared about. At this point, I was scared that if I gave up or just go with the flow of the universe that I would end up being a 'loser'. I then realized that just because I fail at something, that doesn't mean that I'm not good enough. I had to really tell myself that I am enough and just because I made a mistake doesn't mean that I'm a bad person. I hope one day my writings can help people who may experience similar feelings of inadequacy. I know it's crazy but sometimes we have to keep reminding ourselves that we are important and our feelings are valid. It's okay to feel whatever emotions we're experiencing without letting it take control of who we are.
Thank you for reading
Stay Tuned for more!



No comments