So, Here's the Deal

This post is something very different than what I would normally want to put out here. I just wanted to explain something to my readers. I originally had a completely different post I wanted to put out, but honestly, I just can't bring myself to finish it at the moment. So before I get any more DMs or calls about when the next blog post is coming, I want to be as transparent with my readers as possible. ( I gotta get a different name to call you guys) The summer is here and naturally, I was excited and couldn't wait for all of the things I had planned to fall into place. Well, as we all know life doesn't go our way and trust me I am very understanding of that. Although I understand it, I just find myself blaming myself for not trying harder or just saying fuck it all together! I'm typing all of this to let you guys know that sometimes it's okay to not be okay, As long as you don't let it take over your life. I always tell you guys that I'm working on a lot of the things I write about, I'm a work in progress okay? Right now, I'm trying to get over my bumps in the road, so if that means taking a mental day or two (or month) then that's what I gotta do. I promise my next post will be something worth waiting for, so just be patient with me. My last post is doing numbers, thanks to all of my supporters

If you guys have any suggestions of topics you want me to write about, comment below. I'm also going to be working on an email/text notification so that you guys don't miss any new posts. I have a lot that I want to do and sometimes it becomes so overwhelming, so I'm going to learn to be more patient with whatever the Universe is trying to do with me lol. Let me stop trying to rush greatness...

Shoutout to all the people who have their own issues that they go through, and continue to still remain passionate about their craft. 



No comments