What is this?

 Here are some things my new readers can expect from my new blog!☺

Who am I?

I'm a 19 year old woman who is currently enrolled at an HBCU here in Georgia. I guess you could say I stand out a bit for the simple fact that I'm not from here. I was born and raised in Long Island, New York. I've been in love with writing and reading since about 4th grade it's something that I use daily as my outlet for my emotions. Such as things I want to say but can't (generally because society says that I would be a b*tch if I did say those things, thanks society) or things that I can't express from my own mouth (meaning I don't exactly know what it is I want to say).

What to expect from my awesome blog

Various writings that express how I'm feeling that day
Funny moments that I come into contact with
Struggles of a college student (ft. friends) 
Flashback Writings 
Motivational writings 
and even the top favorite ...
 "THE RANT
(everyone loves a good rant, come on people!)

I plan on posting every week
 Stay tuned and thank you for your support!



 

No comments